As a LinkedIn Page admin, you can grow your follower base by inviting your 1st-degree connections to follow your Page.
Note: every Page is granted monthly invitation credits which are shared across all Admins of the Page - Invitation Limits for Your LinkedIn Page
Here is what we need to do:
1. Create a new campaign from a template with predefined actions
- Navigate to the "Campaign" menu, expand the list of campaigns and click on "Create new..."
- In the pop-up window name your campaign (1), choose its type - "People" in our case (2), select the needed template - "Invite 1st to follow Organization (Company / School)" (3) and press "Create" (4)
You will get a campaign consisting of only one action, but you can adjust the workflow by adding extra actions if needed.
If you are using Advanced User Interface, please, refer to the first part of this instruction: How to create a new campaign in Linked Helper?
2. Collect profiles into your campaign
- Click on the "Add" button near the campaign`s "Queue"
- Choose a source from where profiles need to be added (for example, "My network" page or LinkedIn / Sales Navigator search page, CRM, etc). Please, refer to this detailed instruction: How to add profiles into the campaign?
- Start the collecting process by clicking Collect in the left menu and choosing the ...from current page option.
Note that from "My network" page Linked Helper will collect ALL 1st-degree connections, so you should consider using LinkedIn filters (location, industry, title, etc.) before collecting:
Once the profiles were collected, you can review them and modify the list if needed: How to manage profiles in Linked Helper?
3. Adjust action settings
In the "General" tab of the action, you should enter your organization identifier or URL in the respective filed. Let`s take the LinkedIn company page as an example:
Identifiers (basically, part of the link after https://www.linkedin.com/company/)
- linkedin - public ID
- 1337 - ID
Also, it`s possible to:
- name the action
- postpone its start if needed
Linked Helper can automatically add or delete tags after a profile was successfully processed by a given action. You just need to navigate to the "Tags" tab of the action, write a tag name in the respective textbox, and press "Enter" on your keyboard: How to use tags in Linked Helper?
In the "Delay settings" tab adjust Bunch size and Timeout between bunches to set how many profiles will be processed by this action per day. Timeouts for each step of the action can be set from the presets ("Reset to FAST timeouts", "Reset to SAFE timeouts") and manually, by changing each value in its field.
To avoid issues with LinkedIn, please, refer to this article: What kind of limits should I use?
4. Finally, start the campaign
Press "Start campaign" in the left menu or "Start" button at the top:
Once it is started, you will see that campaign`s status has been changed from "Stopped" to "Running". On the "LinkedIn" panel you can check when the next step of the current action will be performed and what profile is being processed at the moment. The active action of the workflow is highlighted with the green frame:
Please, note that if Linked Helper starts visiting the profile page before inviting it to join a group, then this means the name and surname used for searching invitees are absent in the CRM record, hence Linked Helper must visit the profile page in order to collect such info.