Linked Helper 2 can be used to easily manage multiple LinkedIn accounts.
Running multiple LinkedIn accounts at the same time requires multiple licenses, one per LinkedIn account, but if you don't want to buy several licenses and there is no need to use multiple accounts simultaneously, then you can use one license for managing several LinkedIn account by simply reassigning a license from one LinkedIn account to another.
Let's imaging you have two LinkedIn accounts but one Linked Helper license as per the screenshot below:
If you want to transfer an active license from one account to another, here is what you need to do:
1. Click "Choose" near your accounts password field or select your account and press "Assign License" to open the licenses window.
2. Filter the licenses in the pop-up window.
By default, only free licenses are shown. If there is no free license, then nothing will be shown. Check the three sets of filters below.
- The first set is used to show active or not active licenses (active ones are licenses that were previously used by any LinkedIn accounts and have an expiration date). A license becomes activated once you'll launch your LinkedIn account with an attached license. You can set this filter to "All" to show both active and not active licenses.
- The second set is used to show valid or expired licenses. If you want to see your old licenses - you can set this filter to "Expired". You can set this filter to "All" to show both valid and expired licenses.
- The third set is used to show free licenses or licenses that are currently in use. You can set this filter to "All" to show free and assigned licenses.
3. In order to transfer the license that is already in use, you need to set the filters like shown below:
- 1st filter - Active
- 2nd filter - Valid
- 3rd filter - In use
The LinkedIn account to which the license is currently attached will be shown. You need to select that license via the radio button and press "Assign":
If you want to select a license from your organization, you can do that by opening the drop-down menu in the "Choose license" window and repeat steps 2 and 3 from above.
Only free licenses and licenses, that are assigned to you are shown. You won't be able to see licenses that are assigned to other Linked Helper 2 accounts even if you are the owner of that organization. You can find the full licenses list for the selected organization in the organization tab - How to switch the license between your employees.