If you want to exclude 1st connections of a certain person which is your 1st-degree connection, you can do that by adding those connections into the "Exclude" list of your campaign.
Collect profiles from My Network page
If a profile whose 1st connections you want to exclude is your colleague, for example, then you can simply ask your colleague to:
- collect all the 1st connections of a LinkedIn account from the My network page;
- download them into a CSV;
- upload Profiles URLs into your campaign Exclude list.
Collect profiles from search
If a profile whose 1st connections you want to exclude is not your colleague or friend, then you need to collect 1st connections from the search:
For the "Basic" version of the interface:
For the Ädvanced"version of the interface:
- Open the 1st-degree contact whose connections you want to exclude and press on the number of the connections.
- If a contact has more than 1000 connections - adjust your filters: I have more than 1000 contacts. How to collect all of them thru search?
- Select the "Exclude" list of the campaign in which you want to add those contacts to and collect those contacts into it - how to add profiles into the campaign?
- If you have LinkedIn URLs of those contacts - you can upload them into Linked Helper 2.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.