This action allows sending data from a Linked Helper campaign workflow to any 3rd party app that supports incoming webhook. This action is available with a 'PRO' license only.
Please note that some data like e-mails or phone numbers can be only scraped from your 1st connections. Linked Helper 2 scrapes all available contacts data when visiting contacts profile with any action, so we recommend our users to send contacts to Webhook after "Visit and extract" or "Message to 1st connections" actions to get all available contacts data.
To set a webhook, just add 'Send the person to webhook' to the campaign workflow and paste a URL in the 'Webhook URL' field provided by the service/software where you want to send the data.
You need also to adjust other settings as well:
- it's better to leave Convert data to flat objects (like in CSV export) switched to Yes unless you explicitly need the opposite;
- Convert multi-line values into single line option, when switched to Yes, deletes all new line characters within one field;
- You can adjust the number of columns sent;
- You can include Full or Campaign messaging history into your export, please, check this article for more info - Messaging history in Linked Helper
Please note that this action does not store any data, it only sends an array of information to the URL inserted in the 'Webhook URL' field.
You can switch between several of its tabs to configure your action:
- General settings tab, where it is possible to:
- set a name for the action;
- postpone the start of the action with "Start At" button;
- enter/change the URL where you send data to:
- Tags tab, where you can make Linked Helper to automatically assign / remove tags from successfully processed profiles: How to use tags in Linked Helper?
- Delay settings, where you can set up:
- Bunch size - the number of profiles that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep;
- Timeout between bunches - the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of profiles.
Please, note that the work of this action is not counted towards daily limits since Linked Helper does not interact with LinkedIn in any way.
Starting from application version 1.11.01 webhook also can send the last message and last reply from a specific profile.
How to check whether webhook is working
You can use https://webhook.site/ service to check what data Linked Helper sends in the data array.
- Open the site web-page;
- Copy unique URL and paste to 'Webhook URL' field;
- Run the campaign.
Once the campaign is started and the action begins to work, the web-page will be updated and you can see what data had been sent.
All profiles that were sent to the webhook will be moved to the 'Successful' sub-list.
List of fields sent to webhook
Here is a list of columns that you can find in exported CSV file from Linked Helper(and send it via Webhook). Columns from id to followers are related to the specific Linkedin profiles. Some of the details can be found here.
|location_name||Shows location (country and region)|
|address||Shows address of connection|
|badges_open_link||shows if this profile is open. If it is, you can send a free inmail to this profile.|
|current_company||shows the latest company where the profile was emploed|
|tags||tags assigned by campaign or user in LH2|
|add_to_target_date||shows when a contact was added to your campaign|
|result_created_at||shows when to contact was processed the last time|
Message_1 type fields show the message sender, content, and date when the message was sent.
|replied_message_1_from||Replied_message_1 type field shows reply from the profile with reply sender, reply content, and date when the reply was sent.|
|third_party_email_1||Emails found via Snov.io integration|
|b447e140698e51f3dc50727865bfe9a9||This is a checksum field for validation of profile data for page navigation. Details can be found here|
|action_type||Type of the action, i.e. Send person to webhook or Check for replies.|
|my_id||LinkedIn account instance ID|
|my_email||LinkedIn account email|
|my_full_name||LinkedIn account name|