This action checks when a profile was added to its Queue and moves it forward after a set amount of time. The timer works for each profile individually, so profiles will be released to the next Action Queue, not in bunches, but one by one. Here is the link to instruction on how to set up a workflow.
There are no tabs in this action, all you can configure are:
- the name of the action;
- the date and time when the action starts, the Action can be postponed with the "Start At" button;
- the delay (days and hours) for the profiles, i.e. how much time each profile will be sitting in the Action Queue before it will be moved to the next action
As you may have already noticed, this action has only one list - Processed - but profiles can also be excluded from the Queue. It is also possible to move it up or down in the workflow or delete it if it is not needed.
For a more detailed approach, let's consider a workflow consisting of three actions:
2. Delay between actions
Here is what will happen when the campaign is started:
- A profile gets processed by 'Visit and extract profiles' Action and moved from the Queue to the Successful sub-list of the first Action.
- From the Successful sub-list of the first Action, the profile is immediately moved to the Queue of Delay between actions.
- Since a 1-day delay (which is equal to 24 hours) is set, the profile is not moved further below till its 24-hour pause is over.
- A timer that defines the time when the first profile from the Queue is going to be moved further to the next queue appears on the right to the 'Start at' option.
- Once the timer runs out, the profile is moved to the Processed list.
- At the same time, the profile is added to the Queue of the next action, which is 'Invite 2nd and 3rd contacts' in our case: