With Linked Helper you can set up a funnel of actions and process profiles through it. "Visit & Extract profiles" is one of Linked Helper's actions that can be added to your workflow.
"Visit & Extract profiles" action can work with your 1st, as well as 2nd and 3rd-degree connections.
LinkedIn allows you to download a CSV file with information about your 1st-degree connections. However, the file does not contain the profile's email and phone numbers. But as long as such information is available on your LinkedIn 1st-degree connection profile page, it can be scraped by Linked Helper 2.
This action helps marketers to scrape information about competitors and potential clients.
Visit and Extract action is used to visit the profile and extract all information from its page. You can switch between several of its tabs to configure your action:
- General settings tab, where it is possible to:
- set a name for the action;
- postpone the start of the action with "Start At" button;
- Advanced settings tab, where you can:
- enable automatic extraction of profile's current organization in case you need its domain name in order to be able to get emails of your 2nd or 3rd-degree connections;
- enable automatic email extraction of your 2nd and 3rd connections via Snov.io. You can find your Snov.io API credentials here https://app.snov.io/account#/integrations/linked-helper and add them to the Action settings to be able to get emails even for contacts out of your 1st level network (snov.io will not search for emails of your 1st-degree connections):
- Tags tab, where you can set up automated tags for successfully processed profiles: how to use tags in Linked Helper
- Delay settings tab, where you can:
- set up Bunch size - the number of profiles that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep, and Timeout between bunches - the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of profiles. You can limit an action to 50 profiles per day;
- set up how fast this action will work by switching between the FAST and SAFE timeouts, as well as tweaking the pauses between steps manually. Please, check the general article about working hours and limits:
All profiles from the "Successful" sub-list are moved to the next action queue (if there is one). You can download profiles after visiting them.
Thank you very much for your attention. We hope that these tips helped you! Here are some more useful articles from our blog:
- How to really use LinkedIn effectively for business: top guide for all occasions
- LinkedIn for networking: Tips to nurture contacts 24/7 (even if you are offline)
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.