Linked Helper uses not a subscription-based model with auto-renewing, but licensing model: a license allows you to run any LinkedIn account for a certain period of time (1, 3, 6, or 12 months) until it is expired. Each time a current license runs out, a new one needs to be bought manually in order to continue using our service - there is no auto-billing.
Such way of billing is very convenient for Recruiters who use the tool for a certain project only.
Pricing and discounts
There are two types of licenses: Standard and PRO.
Prices for Standard licenses:
- $15 per month (1-month license $15)
- $13.33 per month, 11% discount compared to monthly license renewal (3-month license $40)
- $10 per month, 33% discount compared to monthly license renewal (6-month license $60)
- $8.25 per month, 45% discount compared to monthly license renewal (12-month license $99)
Prices for PRO licenses:
- $45 per month (1-month license $45)
- $40 per month, 11% discount compared to monthly license renewal (3-month license $120)
- $30 per month, 33% discount compared to monthly license renewal (6-month license $180)
- $24.75 per month, 45% discount compared to monthly license renewal (12-month license $297)
You can get extra discounts for bulk purchases (applied automatically when all licenses are ordered via one invoice):
- 10 - 19 licenses - 10%
- 20 - 49 licenses - 20%
- 50 - 74 licenses - 30%
- 75 - 99 licenses - 35%
- 100-999 licenses - 40%
- >= 1000 licenses - 50%
Please note that:
- a license can be used with any LinkedIn account.
- a license cannot be used for two LinkedIn accounts simultaneously, but you can switch it between them if needed.
- a license can be used on any computer, but not on several machines at the same time.
Here is the instruction on how to buy a license.
Standard and PRO license
Important things to keep in mind:
- We do not limit users who have PRO licenses by the number of daily actions they can otherwise do manually (but LinkedIn does, here is the link for more info - What kind of limits should I use?).
- A Standard license can be upgraded to PRO only after the expiration of a Standard license.
- Some new features will be added to both Standard and PRO licenses, some only to PRO.
- When a license expires, auto assigning gives priority to a new license of the same type.
A license can be bought for personal use or for an organization. There is no difference in price and in Linked Helper functionality. Here are the links to learn more about organizations in Linked Helper:
- What is the difference between personal and organizational licenses?
- How to create an organization and add employees into it.
Thank you very much for your attention. We hope that these tips helped you! Here are some more useful articles from our blog:
- How to send an InMail to a recruiter automatically and for free
- Enormous guide to LinkedIn InMail messages and credits
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.