Linked Helper uses a subscription-based model: a license allows you to run any LinkedIn account for a certain period of time (1, 3, 6, or 12 months) until it is expired. Each time a current license runs out, a new one needs to be bought manually in order to continue using our service - there is no auto-billing.
Pricing and discounts
There are two types of licenses: Standard and PRO.
Prices for Standard licenses:
- $15 per month (1-month license $15)
- $13.33 per month (3-month license $40)
- $10 per month (6-month license $60)
- $8.25 per month (12-month license $99)
Prices for PRO licenses:
- $45 per month (1-month license $45)
- $40 per month (3-month license $120)
- $30 per month (6-month license $180)
- $24.75 per month (12-month license $297)
Discounts for bulk purchase (applied automatically when all licenses are ordered via one invoice):
- 10%: 10-19 licenses
- 20%: 20-49 licenses
- 30%: >= 50 licenses
Please note that:
- a license can be used with any LinkedIn account.
- a license cannot be used for two LinkedIn accounts simultaneously, but you can switch it between them if needed.
- a license can be used on any computer, but not on several machines at the same time.
Here is the instruction on how to buy a license.
Standard and PRO license
|Invite connections (sending connection requests)||Yes||Yes|
|Invite connections by going over LinkedIn 100 invitations weekly limit||+20 invitations a day||Unlimited|
|Invite connections by importing emails found via LH Email Finder||+20 invitations a day||+100 invitations a day|
|Invite connections by importing emails uploaded from CSV||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Invite connections by importing emails found via your Snov.io account||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Message follow-ups / message sequences||Yes||Yes|
|Advanced conversation filtering||Yes||Yes|
|InMails (paid or free to open profiles)||Yes||Yes|
|Message to LinkedIn group members||20 messages a day||Unlimited|
|Custom campaign builder||Yes||Yes|
|Dashboard with key performance metrics||Yes||Yes|
|Smart custom settings of limits for actions and timeouts||Yes||Yes|
|Flexible settings of working hours for automated actions||Yes||Yes|
|Advanced message template editor||Yes||Yes|
|Custom variables imported via CSV or inserted via LH CRM||Yes||Yes|
|Messages with attached personalized images (images generated with Uclic or Hyperize)||20 messages a day||Unlimited|
|Export people profiles into CSV||Yes||Yes|
|Send people profiles to 3rd parties via webhooks (Zapier, Integromat, CRMs)||20 profiles a day||Yes|
|Export organizations profiles into CSV||Yes||Yes|
|Export messaging history to CSV||No||Yes|
|Send messaging history to 3rd parties via webhooks (Zapier, Integromat, CRMs)||No||Yes|
|Tagging and auto-tagging||Yes||Yes|
|Full-profile data scrapping||Yes||Yes|
|Enrich data with emails using your Snov.io account||Yes||Yes|
|Enrich data with emails using LH Email finder||20 profiles a day||100 profiles a day|
|Invite connections to LinkedIn events or webinar||20 invitations a day||Unlimited|
|Invite connections to follow your company / organization in LinkedIn||20 invitations a day||Unlimited|
|Invite connections to join a LinkedIn group||20 invitations a day||Unlimited|
|Auto-accept received invitations||Yes||Yes|
|Cancel sent pending invitations||Yes||Yes|
|Like and comment posts and articles||20 likes a day||Unlimited|
|Endorse skills of your connections||Yes||Yes|
|Remove targeted unwanted connections||Yes||Yes|
|Recruiter (Lite and Pro)||Yes||Yes|
|Search of profile and organization pages (LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Recruiter Lite and Pro)||Yes||Yes|
|List of people who liked or commented on a LinkedIn post||Yes||Yes|
|Your 1st level connections page||Yes||Yes|
|School alumni pages||Yes||Yes|
|Custom Sales Navigator lead or account lists||Yes||Yes|
|Recruiter projects (stored candidates)||Yes||Yes|
|List of sent pending invitations||Yes||Yes|
|Directly from profile pages on all platforms||Yes||Yes|
|LinkedIn group members||Yes||Yes|
|Import from CSV||Yes||Yes|
Important things to keep in mind:
- We do not limit users who have PRO licenses by the number of daily actions (but LinkedIn does, here is the link for more info - What kind of limits should I use?).
- A standard license can be upgraded to PRO only after the expiration of a Standard license.
- Some new features will be added to both Standard and PRO licenses, some only to PRO.
- When a license expires, auto assigning gives priority to a new license of the same type.
A license can be bought for personal use or for an organization. There is no difference in price and in Linked Helper functionality. Here are the links to learn more about organizations in Linked Helper: