With Linked Helper you can set up a funnel of actions and process profiles through it. "Profiles Auto-Follower" is one of Linked Helper's actions that can be added to your workflow.
Following someone on LinkedIn allows you to see the person's posts and articles on your homepage without being connected to them: Similarities and Differences Between Following and Connecting - LinkedIn
Another positive effect is that the person you started to follow will receive a notification about that. This can be used to draw a person's attention to your profile before sending an invite in order to increase the chance of invite being accepted.
You can switch between several of its tabs to configure your action:
- In General settings, it is possible to:
- set a name for the action;
- postpone the start of the action with "Start At" button;
- switch the mode to "Follow" or "Unfollow" profiles;
- In the Tags tab you can set up automated tags for successfully processed profiles: how to use tags in Linked Helper;
- In the Delay settings tab you can:
- set up Bunch size - the number of profiles that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep, and Timeout between bunches - the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of profiles. You can limit an action to 50 profiles per day.
- set up how fast this action will work by switching between the FAST and SAFE timeouts, as well as tweaking the pauses between steps manually: please check the general article about working hours and limits
All profiles from the "Successful" sub-list are moved to the next Action Queue (if there is one). Please check the detailed article about how to automatically follow LinkedIn connections here.