With Linked Helper you can set up a funnel of actions and process profiles through it. "Endorse my contacts" is one of Linked Helper's actions that can be added to your workflow. Linked Helper can automatically send endorsements to any of your 1st-degree connection profiles. Between 10% to 30% on your contact list will endorse you in return.
You can switch between several of its tabs to configure your action:
- General settings - it is possible to set a name for the action, schedule it with "Start At" and switch the endorse mode to endorse the number of first profile's skills, specified skill, or all of them:
- First - Linked Helper will endorse first X skills, three for example. If the first three are already endorsed, Linked Helper will choose the next three skills, i.e. 4th, 5th, and 6th.
- Specified - Linked Helper will endorse the specified skill(s). If there is no specified skill(s) in the profile's page, Linked Helper will move such a profile in the Successful sub-list.
- All - Linked Helper will endorse every skill which is not endorsed yet.
Please, note that:
- if the first X skills were already endorsed, then Linked Helper will try to endorse the next X skills (e.g. skills 4 - 6);
- if you set to specify a certain skill and there is no such skill on the profile page, then Linked Helper won't endorse any skill but move the profile to the 'Successful' list and then further into the next action;
- if there are no skills to endorse, then Linked Helper will move the profile to the 'Successful' list and then further into the next action;
- if a profile forbade others to endorse his or her skills, then Linked Helper will move the profile to the 'Skipped' list and then further into the next action.
The logic behind such behavior is that the goal of the Action is to endorse available skills and that's it. Endorse my contacts Action does not check what Skills there are and how many of them / what exact skills were already endorsed, so if there is nothing to endorse, then there are no skills or they all have been endorsed, hence the Action considers such profile as successfully processed.
- Tags tab, where you can set up automated tags for successfully processed profiles: how to use tags in Linked Helper:
- Delay settings, where you can:
- set up Bunch size - the number of profiles that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep, and Timeout between bunches - the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of profiles. You can limit an action to 50 profiles per day;
- set up how fast this action will work by switching between the FAST and SAFE timeouts, as well as tweaking the pauses between steps manually: please check the general article about working hours and limits
All profiles from the "Successful" sub-list are moved to the next action queue (if there is one). Please check the detailed article about how to automatically endorse LinkedIn connections here.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.