With Linked Helper you can set up a funnel of actions and process profiles through it. "Remove from 1st connections" is one of Linked Helper's actions that can be added to your workflow.
After being a member of LinkedIn for a while, you might find yourself in the situation when you want to remove a certain group of your 1st level contacts: it could be that you wish to keep only relevant connections from your current field of work, maybe the 30 000 1st-degree connections limit is reached (Network Size Limit), or you change the job and simply do not want to be connected with some of them any longer.
You can switch between several of its tabs to configure your action:
- General settings tab, where it is possible to:
- set a name for the action;
- postpone the start of the action with "Start At" button;
- Tags tab, where you can set up automated tags for successfully processed profiles: how to use tags in Linked Helper;
- Delay settings, where you can:
- set up Bunch size - the number of profiles that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep, and Timeout between bunches - the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of profiles. You can limit an action to 50 profiles per day;
- set up how fast this action will work by switching between the FAST and SAFE timeouts, as well as tweaking the pauses between steps manually: please check the general article about working hours and limits
Please read the general article about how to remove your 1st connections in bulk here.