As a LinkedIn Page admin, you can grow your follower base by inviting your 1st-degree connections to follow your Page.
Note: every Page is granted monthly invitation credits which are shared across all Admins of the Page - Invitation Limits for Your LinkedIn Page:
In Linked Helper 2, you can use the "Invite to follow organization" action to invite contacts to follow your organization.
Keep in mind that in order to be able to invite contacts to follow your organization, its page should be filled in with basic information, so that the "Invite connections" button in the "Admin Tools" panel becomes active.
You will not be able to invite connections to follow your page if the "Invite connections" button is inactivated:
In the "General" tab of the action, you should enter your organization identifier or URL in the respective filed. Let`s take the LinkedIn company page as an example.
- Identifiers (basically, part of the link after https://www.linkedin.com/company/)
- linkedin - public ID
- 1337 - ID
Also, it`s possible to:
- name the action;
- postpone its start if needed:
Linked Helper can automatically add or delete tags after a profile was successfully processed by a given action. You just need to navigate to the "Tags" tab of the action, write a tag name in the respective textbox, and press "Enter" on your keyboard: How to use tags in Linked Helper?
In the Delay settings tab you can:
- adjust Bunch size and Timeout between bunches (1) to limit profiles processed daily for this action.
- adjust timeouts between steps in one click (2) or each timeout separately (3) to avoid issues with LinkedIn:
- If the contacts that you are trying to invite doesn't have its first and last name scraped (was uploaded from the external source)
Then Linked Helper 2 will first visit the contacts profile to scrape all available data before inviting a contact to an organization.