NOTE: This action is deprecated due to Zapier limiting API calls for unpromoted apps. Since Linked Helper is unpromoted, it can do only 100 calls per minute. We suggest integrating Zapier via Send person to webhook action as it is shown in this article: How to send profiles to Google Sheets or any other CRM / webapp via Zapier Webhook
Linked Helper 2 has integration with Zapier Webhooks, which can be used to transfer data from Linked Helper 2 to any application that supports Zapier. One of the examples of Zapier integration usage in Linked Helper 2: How to transfer data from Linked Helper 2 to Google Sheets using Zapier: Google Sheet integration.
You can use our main article about Zapier integration to understand how to successfully configure your Zap: Linked Helper 2 integration with Zapier webhooks
To send contacts data to Zapier, you need to add "Send person to Zapier" action to your workflow:
Please note that some data like e-mails or phone numbers can be only scraped from your 1st connections. Linked Helper 2 scrapes all available contacts data when visiting contacts profile with any action, so we recommend our users to send contacts to Zapier after "Visit and extract" or "Message to 1st connections" actions to get all available contacts data.
You will be taken to the "Zapier configuration" menu where you can:
- choose Zapier webhook;
- turn off converting multi-line paragraphs scraped from profiles web pages into a single line (we recommend to leave default setting);
- set the number of exported columns (you may consider increasing the numbers in case the profiles you extract have more than 10 positions)
Zapier option is available as a separate Action, as well as an option in 'Message to 1st connections | group members' replied section.
At the final step of your Zap creation, you can test your Zap with Linked Helper 2 data. During this step, Linked Helper 2 uses fake placeholder data that may not be displayed while testing your Zap before turning it on. In order to test your Zapier webhook right, you need to send a few real profiles to Zapier using Linked Helper 2.
You can switch between several of its tabs to configure your action:
- General tab, where it is possible to:
- set a name for the action;
- postpone the start of the action with the "Start At" button;
- enter/change the URL where you send data to:
- Tags tab, where you can set up automated tags for successfully processed profiles: how to use tags in Linked Helper:
- Delay settings, where you can set up Bunch size - the number of profiles that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep, and Timeout between bunches - the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of profiles. The work of this action is not counted towards daily limits since Linked Helper does not interact with LinkedIn in any way.