In Linked Helper, every campaign has its own workflow which is basically a sequence of actions that you set up for your profiles to be processed in one after another. Please check the detailed article on how to create a campaign here.
To see a list of all available actions, navigate to the campaign's Workflow tab, and click the plus sign button:
Currently, Linked Helper has 23 actions that can be combined in different ways in one workflow. 24th Action is available in the workflow of a campaign for extracting organizations. Linked Helper's function for withdrawing sent pending invites, as well as function for accepting incoming invitations, are not available in the Workflow, but in a separate Functions menu if Advanced UI is used or in the list of campaigns when Basic UI is used.
Since profiles are moved through the workflow from the top to the bottom, and some actions are not able to process 1st-degree connections and vice versa, here are three general rules you need to follow when creating a workflow:
- In order to set a delay between Actions, for example, a week delay between messages, you need to use "Delay between actions".
- Actions that work only with 2nd or 3rd-degree connections must not be added below actions that work with 1st connections only (unless you want to remove your 1st-degree connections), otherwise, you may end up having many profiles in the "Failed" list because you didn't set the workflow correctly.
- Actions that work only with 1st-degree connections must not be added below Actions that work with 2nd or 3rd-degree connections only without "Invite 2nd and 3rd contacts" and "Filter contacts out of my network" Actions between them. Otherwise, you may end up having many profiles in the "Failed" list because you didn't invite profiles and they have not become your 1st-degree connections at the moment of processing by Actions that work only with 1st-degree connections.
Below is the list of all available Actions):
- Send person to Snov.io campaign - sends profiles into snov.io service which allows you to send follow-ups to your leads via emails.
- Message to event attendees - allows you to send messages to LinkedIn event attendees (check how to collect event attendees here) even if they are your 2nd or 3rd-degree connections.
- Find Profile Emails- allows you to find emails of your 2nd/3rd connections using LH Email finder or snov.io integration.
- Invite person by email - allows to invite profile via LinkedIn invite by email feature. Gets the email addresses from snov.io or from a specified custom field.
- Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts - with the help of this Action, you can send an invitation (either with a message or without it) to your 2nd and 3d level contacts to join your network.
- Filter contacts out of my network (keep 1st level only) - filters those profiles who accepted your invitations from those who did not, or simply get 1st-degree connections out of a LinkedIn profiles URLs list.
- Message to 1st connections - this action sends messages to your 1st-degree connections. It can detect replies to the messages sent via the same campaign or skip those profiles whom you already sent any message.
- Message to group members - this action sends messages to a members of the same group . It can detect replies to the messages sent via the same campaign or skip those profiles whom you already sent any message.
- Delay between actions - checks when a profile was added to its Queue and moves it forward after a set amount of time. The timer works for each profile individually, so profiles will be released to the next queue, not in batches, but one by one.
- Group inviter - invites your 1st-degree connections to join a group you are a member or manager/admin of.
- Visit and extract profiles - visits LinkedIn profiles in order to extract available information from their pages. It is possible to get emails and phone numbers of your 1st-degree connections. For getting emails of your 2nd and 3rd-degree connections check this article.
- Profiles Auto-Follower - following someone on LinkedIn allows you to see the person's posts and articles on your homepage without being connected to them: Similarities and Differences Between Following and Connecting - LinkedIn. Another positive effect is that the person you started to follow will receive a notification about that.
- Send person to Zapier - transfer data from Linked Helper 2 to any application that supports Zapier. This action is available with a 'PRO' license only. One of the examples of Zapier integration usage in Linked Helper 2: How to transfer data from Linked Helper 2 to Google Sheets using Zapier: Google Sheet integration.
- Send person to webhook - sends data from a Linked Helper campaign workflow to any 3rd party app that supports incoming webhook. This action is available with a 'PRO' license only.
- InMail to 2nd & 3rd contacts - sends LinkedIn InMails to 2nd or 3rd level profiles. InMail allows you to directly message another LinkedIn member that you're not connected to. If you have a Basic (free) account, you can only directly message LinkedIn members that you’re connected to. You must upgrade to a Premium account to use InMails.
- Remove from 1st connections - deletes your 1st connections out of your network, so they become your 2nd or 3rd-degree profiles. It could be that you wish to keep only relevant connections from your current field of work, maybe the 30 000 1st-degree connections limit is reached (Network Size Limit)
- Endorse my contacts - sends endorsements to any of your 1st-degree connection profiles. Another positive effect is that the person you started to follow will receive a notification about that and between 10% to 30% on your contact list will endorse you in return.
- Invite to follow organization - invites your 1st-degree connections to follow your Company page, provided that you are a LinkedIn Page admin. Note: every Page is granted monthly invitation credits which are shared across all Admins of the Page - Invitation Limits for Your LinkedIn Page
- Invite person to event - invites your 1st-degree connections via native LinkedIn functionality to attend a LinkedIn event.
- Check for replies - monitors replies to the messages sent via the previous Action of the campaign. If no reply from the profile is found within the indicated time period, then the profile is moved to the next Action in the Workflow.
- Like posts and articles - Linked Helper can like the first X posts and / or articles from the profile's recent activity page.
- Organizations extractor - scrapes the information from schools, companies, showcase pages. This action also can help you to get emails of your 2nd or 3rd connections. You can find more info in this article. Unlike any other Action, it is not available in the workflow of a Campaign created for people. Organizations extractor can be only used in its separate campaign for Organizations.
- Sent invites canceller - automatically withdraws pending invites sent before specified data. It is not available from the Workflow. You can find it in the Campaigns list, when Basic UI is used, or in the Functions menu when Advanced UI is used.
- Accept Invites - allows you to automatically accept incoming invitations.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.