LinkedIn allows you to invite your 1st-degree connections to join a group you are a member or manager/admin.
Please, note that you can invite only your 1st-degree connections and the number of invites per day is limited. So you either need to filter them before collecting using LinkedIn search filters or you need to delete those who are not your 1st-degree connections after the profiles were collected.
If a connection accepts your invitation to a group, then the invitation doesn't count towards the overall limit. If the invitation is unaccepted, then it counts towards the limit.
In the General tab of the action you can:
- set the name of the action, in my case, it is a group name;
- postpone the start of the action if needed;
- paste the URL of a group where you will invite profiles to and paste it to the LinkedIn Group field of the Action:
Linked Helper can automatically assign or delete tags after a profile was processed via the action. Navigate to the Tags tab of the action, write a tag name, press Enter key on your keyboard:
In the Delay settings tab you can:
- adjust Bunch size and Timeout between bunches (1) to limit profiles processed daily for this action.
- adjust timeouts in one click (2) or each timeout separately (3) to avoid issues with LinkedIn:
- If the contacts that you are trying to invite doesn't have its first and last name scraped (was uploaded from the external source)
Then Linked Helper 2 will first visit the contacts profile to scrape all available data before inviting a contact to an organization.