- General tab
- Message tab
- Additional settings tab
- Tags tab
- Delay settings tab
With Linked Helper you can set up a funnel of actions and process profiles through it. "Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts" is one of Linked Helper's actions that can be added to your workflow.
With the help of this Action, you can send an invitation (either with a message or without it) to your 2nd and 3d level contacts to join your network.
Note: if invitation to be sent to a profile who already invited you first, then Linked Helper won't fail, skip, or send invitation to such a profile, but instead, accept the incoming invitation and move the profile into the Successful list.
Here is a short video explaining how to work with this Action:
Please, note that by default, Linked Helper invites profiles via the platform they were collected from (Basic LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Recruiter). However, you can change the platform for sending invitations after profiles were collected.
1. In the General tab, it is possible to:
- set a name for action;
- postpone action execution via the 'Start at' option;
- override LinkedIn platform - How to change LinkedIn platform for processing profiles?
- enable a hack that allows you to overcome LinkedIn weekly invitation limit. WARNING: getting past the LinkedIn invitation limit is done by using an undocumented LinkedIn feature, which cannot be reproduced manually. You must understand the risk of being detected by LinkedIn when deciding to use it. All Linked Helper 2 features just reproduce real human actions by clicking buttons, scrolling, typing, or inserting texts to provide maximum security for your LinkedIn account, BUT not this one!
- overcome LinkedIn weekly invitation limit by inviting profiles via LinkedIn Invite by email functionality:
- via importing emails as custom fields. In case you already have emails of just collected profiles, you can upload them as custom fields and enable "Get email from custom field" option. Linked Helper will take the data from that custom field and will send invitations to those emails. Please check how to upload custom fields and how to get emails of your 2nd and 3rd connections via third-party services;
- via getting emails from LH2 Email Finder. LH Email Finder which allows customers who agreed with the Terms to search for information about LinkedIn connections in the LH Email Finder Database without accessing LinkedIn.
- via getting emails from snov.io service. In case you don't know the emails of those people yet, you can enable "Get email from Snov.io" and use Snov.io integration to get emails of those people first. Check this article for detailed instructions on getting API keys: Invite person by email (p. Get Snov.io API keys
2. In the Message tab you can:
- set up a subject and a message template itself. Please, note that the invitation message is not mandatory and you can leave it black, so the profiles will be invited without any note.
3. In the Additional settings tab you can:
A. Change Linked Helper behavior when you invite profiles via the Sales Navigator platform:
- If Check "Save as lead" checkbox on the invitation popup in Sales Navigator option is set to YES, then Linked Helper will automatically check the "Save as lead" option on the invitation popup while inviting profiles:
- If Check "Save as lead" checkbox on the invitation popup in Sales Navigator option is set to NO, then Linked Helper will automatically uncheck the "Save as lead" option on the invitation popup while inviting profiles:
B. Set the custom field from which an email for inviting will be taken:
Sometimes LinkedIn asks you to provide an email when you trying to connect with somebody. Some people do not want to be invited by others whom they do not know. If LinkedIn asks you to provide an email address every time, this means you've got a lot of "don't know" clicks from your second or third connections. They clicked dismiss and then "don't know", that's why LinkedIn restricted your profile:
With Linked Helper it is now possible to invite such profiles if you know their email addresses. If you do not, but still want them to be your 1st-degree connections, you can extract the emails as per this instruction.
In order to provide LinkedIn with an email address during profile inviting, please:
- Get a list of emails of the profiles you want to invite and import them as custom fields: Custom Fields. In this example, cs_email was used as the name of the column containing custom fields, i.e. the emails of the profiles:
- Enable the If email required add email from custom field setting and enter the name of the column which contains the emails (cs_email in our example, so only email part of the name was entered):
- Linked Helper will submit the email addresses from the custom field you uploaded when inviting profiles:
C. Get the profile's email from snov.io for inviting
Some profiles don't want to be invited by people they don't know, so it is not possible to send them an invitation without submitting their email addresses. Linked Helper now can automatically fetch email addresses of profiles via snov.io:
If you already have Snov.io account and logged in, please click on "Where can I find my Snov.io credentials" to get redirected to your Snov.io API credentials.
In case you are not logged in Snov.io or don't have an account yet, create an account or log in:
After that, please:
- Navigate to https://app.snov.io/account#/integrations/linked-helper to get to the page with your API credentials. You should see something like this:
- Copy and paste those credentials into Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts action in Linked Helper:
4. In the Tags tab you can:
- set up automated tags for successfully processed profiles: how to use tags in Linked Helper:
5. In the Delay settings tab you can:
- set up Bunch size - the number of profiles that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep, and Timeout between bunches - the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of profiles. You can limit an action to 50 profiles per day;
- choose the text input method for your invitation message. Linked Helper 2 offers three options for that. Random method - Linked Helper 2 will choose the input method itself; Insert - your message will be pasted into the text field; Type - your message will be typed as you'd type it manually yourself using the keyboard.
- set up how fast this action will work by switching between the FAST and SAFE timeouts, as well as tweaking the pauses between steps manually: please check the general article about working hours and limits: