- General tab
- Message tab
- Additional settings tab
- Tags tab
- Delay settings tab
With Linked Helper you can set up a funnel of actions and process profiles through it. "Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts" is one of Linked Helper's actions that can be added to your workflow.
With the help of this Action, you can send an invitation (either with a message or without it) to your 2nd and 3d level contacts to join your network.
Here is a short video explaining how to work with this Action:
- by default, Linked Helper invites profiles via the platform they were collected from (Basic LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Recruiter). However, you can change the platform for sending invitations after profiles were collected;
- In case 'Invite by using LinkedIn undocumented feature' workaround is used, Override platform will not be functioning and Linked Helper will be always inviting via regular LinkedIn;
- if invitation to be sent to a profile who already invited you first, then Linked Helper won't fail, skip, or send invitation to such a profile, but instead, accept the incoming invitation and move the profile into the Successful list.
1. In the General tab, it is possible to:
- set a name for action;
- postpone action execution via the 'Start at' option;
- override LinkedIn platform - How to change LinkedIn platform for processing profiles?
- enable a hack that allows you to overcome LinkedIn weekly invitation limit. Pleas note that all Linked Helper 2 features just reproduce real human actions by clicking buttons, scrolling, typing, or inserting texts to provide maximum security for your LinkedIn account, BUT not this one!
2. In the Message tab you can:
- set up a subject and a message template itself. Please, note that the invitation message is not mandatory and you can leave it black, so the profiles will be invited without any note.
3. In the Advanced settings tab you can:
A. Change Linked Helper behavior when you invite profiles via the Sales Navigator platform:
- If Check "Save as lead" checkbox on the invitation popup in Sales Navigator option is set to YES, then Linked Helper will automatically check the "Save as lead" option on the invitation popup while inviting profiles:
- If Check "Save as lead" checkbox on the invitation popup in Sales Navigator option is set to NO, then Linked Helper will automatically uncheck the "Save as lead" option on the invitation popup while inviting profiles:
B. Set the source from which an email for inviting will be taken
Sometimes LinkedIn asks you to provide an email when you trying to connect with somebody. Some people do not want to be invited by others whom they do not know. If LinkedIn asks you to provide an email address every time, this means you've got a lot of "don't know" clicks from your second or third connections. They clicked dismiss and then "don't know", that's why LinkedIn restricted your profile:
With Linked Helper it is now possible to invite such profiles if you know their email addresses. If you do not, but still want them to be your 1st-degree connections, you can extract the emails as per this instruction.
You can get profile emails from:
I. Custom field
II. LH Email Finder
III. Snov.io service
In case all sources are enabled, Linked Helper prioritize them in the order they appear in the settings tab, and if email is found not in the last option, then Linked Helper won't check other sources for email.
I. If email required add email from the custom field
In order to provide LinkedIn with an email address during profile inviting, please:
- Get a list of emails of the profiles you want to invite and import them as custom fields: Custom Fields. In this example, cs_email was used as the name of the column containing custom fields, i.e. the emails of the profiles:
- Enable the If email required add email from custom field setting and enter the name of the column which contains the emails (cs_email in our example, so only email part of the name was entered):
- Linked Helper will submit the email addresses from the custom field you uploaded when inviting profiles:
II. Get email from LH Email Finder if an email is required
If this option is enabled, Linked Helper will populate the email of the profile in CRM based on data from LH Email Finder. The program simply takes the ID of the profile from the Queue and matches it to the IDs in the Linked Helper Email Finder database.
III. Get the profile's email from snov.io for inviting
Some profiles don't want to be invited by people they don't know, so it is not possible to send them an invitation without submitting their email addresses. Linked Helper now can automatically fetch email addresses of profiles via snov.io.
If you already have Snov.io account and logged in, please click on "Where can I find my Snov.io credentials" to get redirected to your Snov.io API credentials.
In case you are not logged in Snov.io or don't have an account yet, create an account or log in:
After that, please:
- Navigate to https://app.snov.io/account#/integrations/linked-helper to get to the page with your API credentials. You should see something like this:
- Copy and paste those credentials into Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts action in Linked Helper:
4. In the Tags tab you can:
- set up automated tags for successfully processed profiles: how to use tags in Linked Helper:
5. In the Delay settings tab you can:
- set up Bunch size - the number of profiles that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep, and Timeout between bunches - the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of profiles. You can limit an action to 50 profiles per day;
- choose the text input method for your invitation message. Linked Helper 2 offers three options for that. Random method - Linked Helper 2 will choose the input method itself; Insert - your message will be pasted into the text field; Type - your message will be typed as you'd type it manually yourself using the keyboard.
- set up how fast this action will work by switching between the FAST and SAFE timeouts, as well as tweaking the pauses between steps manually: please check the general article about working hours and limits:
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.