In the Orders & Invoices menu, it is possible to manage your orders, buy licenses, and generate receipts for your purchases.
Here you can:
- buy a new Linked Helper 2 license (either organizational or personal one);
- generate invoice / receipt for paid license.
1. Filters overview for personal and organizational licenses.
You can choose to look through personal / organizational invoices here:
Organizational and Personal orders can be filtered using the following filters:
- Any - shows all invoices that you've created from your personal /organizational account.
- Paid - shows only paid invoices for your personal / organizational account.
- Unpaid - shows only unpaid invoices for your personal / organizational account.
2. Orders overview.
- ID - shows an identificational number of your invoice.
- TYPE - shows the type of Linked Helper 2 license (Licensing: Standart and PRO licenses. Pricing and discounts.).
- MONTHS - shows a license duration.
- PRICE - shows the price of a license.
- QUANTITY - shows the number of licenses in your order.
- DISCOUNT - shows the applied discount for your order (if you buy more than 10 licenses at once - Licensing: Standart and PRO licenses. Pricing and discounts).
- TOTAL COST - shows the total cost of your order (discounts applied).
- PAYMENT SYSTEM - shows the payment system that you used for purchasing the Linked Helper 2 license.
- CREATED - shows the date and time of creating orders.
- PAID - shows the date and time of successfully paid orders.
- FAILED AT - shows the date and time of failing orders.
- URL - shows invoices links that you can use to buy / check your orders.