There are a lot of companies and school pages in LinkedIn. With Linked Helper it is possible to scrape the information from such organizations via Organizations extractor Action. This action also can help you to get emails of your 2nd or 3rd connections. You can find more info in this article.
Unlike any other Action, it is not available in the workflow of a Campaign created for people. Organizations extractor can be only used in its separate campaign for Organizations. Such a campaign has its own sign denoting its type and the workflow can have only one Action.
In order to use the Action, you need to create a new campaign and choose the organization type:
Visit and Extract action is used to visit the profile and extract all information from its page. You can switch between several of its tabs to configure your action:
- General settings tab, where it is possible to:
- set a name for the action;
- postpone the start of the action with "Start At" button;
- change the platform for processing organizations. Currently, this setting does not work and Linked Helper extracts organizations via LinkedIn.
- Tags tab, where you can set up automated tags for successfully processed profiles: how to use tags in Linked Helper
- Delay settings tab, where you can:
- set up Bunch size - the number of organizations that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep, and Timeout between bunches - the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of organizations. You can limit an action to 50 profiles per day;
- set up how fast this action will work by switching between the FAST and SAFE timeouts, as well as tweaking the pauses between steps manually. Please, check the general article about working hours and limits: