One Linked Helper account can be used on several PCs at the same time, hence it is possible to manage several LinkedIn accounts from different PCs at the same time. Please, check this article for more info.
Current machines where LinkedIn accounts are running or were started last time are shown in the LinkedIn Accounts menu. If you want to see the list of all machines that you used to work with your LH 2 account, then you need to open the LH 2 Launcher and go to the Machines section:
1. Machines section overview
Please, look what all the sections mean:
- ID - an identification number of your machine in the LH 2 database (unique for every machine).
- NAME - names of your machines, it can be changed by you.
- OS - information about the operational system of your machine.
- CREATED - date and time of the first logging in using a machine.
2. Rename a machine
- You need to select one of the machines in the list to change the name:
- Change the name and click Save:
The machine name will be also changed in the LinkedIn Accounts menu.