It is possible to add profiles from within the campaign Workflow tab or from the Campaigns menu, using Add buttons as well. The "Collect" menu is just another place where you can collect profiles. It is added for your convenience and only available when using the Advanced UI.
This option is a drop-down list that displays the source from which your contacts can be collected. If you are currently on a LinkedIn page from which Linked Helper 2 can automatically collect contacts, then the source will be displayed automatically:
Not every source is displayed by default in the "Collect" menu. For example, option to collect post likers or commentators is available only when you open a post via its direct URL. You can check this article for more detailed instructions on collecting post likers / commentators. The same situation is with collecting one profile: to collect a single profile into your campaign, you need to open its LinkedIn page:
Here you can select where profiles will be collected to:
- You can choose an already existing campaign from the drop-down (1) list or you can create a new campaign from a template right here (2).
- Then you need to choose the Sub-list option (3).
- You can choose between Queue and Exclude list of the campaign (4).
- You can choose already existing campaign from the drop-down (1) list or you can create a new campaign from a template right here (2).
- Then you need to choose Action option (3).
- Using the Advanced interface, it is possible to collect profiles into any action of the Workflow, so you need to choose Action (4)
- Actions do not have their own Exclude list, so it is possble to add profiles only to the Queue (5).
Why Linked Helper 2 skips profiles and does not collect all of them
There may be a few reasons why Linked Helper 2 skips some profiles while collecting:
- Contact is already in a sub-list (Queue, Processed, Exclude) of the current Action / Campaign.
- LinkedIn shows LinkedIn Member instead of the real recipient name.
- Connection / Relationship filters aren't set properly.
- You set the Relationship filter to 3rd-degree contacts, but out of network profiles were added to search results.
- Your LinkedIn account is new / has few 1st-degree connections or does not have them at all.
- You are trying to collect already invited profiles into Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts action from the LinkedIn or Sales Navigator search.
You can learn more about why Linked Helper 2 skips contacts while collecting from this article: Linked Helper skips profiles while collecting | No profile was collected