Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your apps and services. You can learn more about Linked Helper 2 integration with Zapier webhooks from this article.
Zapier allows you to send your leads' data to external CRMs and applications, such as HubSpot, Google Spreadsheet, SalesForce, etc. Here is a couple of instructions for integrating Linked Helper and Google Services:
In the Zapier tab, you can see 3 filters: All, Subscribed, and Unsubscribed.
- All section shows all created Zaps for your Linked Helper 2 account.
- Subscribed filter shows all active zaps (the ones that have Zap triggers on):
- Unsubscribed filter shows inactive Zaps (the ones that have Zap triggers off):
The Refresh button helps you to refresh changes that you've made in the Zapier account, e.g. change the status for Zaps by pulling Zap triggers on / off:
You can edit the name of your Zap by clicking the Edit button:
If you want to use the same Zap for another LinkedIn account, then you can reassign it to another LinkedIn account you manage with Linked Helper 2. Please, do the following:
- Choose the needed Zap in your Zaps list;
- Click the Attach to LinkedIn account button:
- Select the needed LinkedIn account;
- Click the Assign button.
By clicking the Open config instructions button you can reach the tutorial on how to create a Zap: