NOTE: Direct Zapier integration is deprecated due to Zapier limiting API calls for unpromoted apps. Since Linked Helper is unpromoted, it can do only 100 calls per minute. We suggest integrating Zapier via Send person to webhook action as it is shown in this article: How to send profiles to Google Sheets or any other CRM / webapp via Zapier Webhook
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your apps and services. You can learn more about Linked Helper 2 integration with Zapier webhooks from this article.
Zapier allows you to send your leads' data to external CRMs and applications, such as HubSpot, Google Spreadsheet, SalesForce, etc. Here is a couple of instructions for integrating Linked Helper and Google Services:
In the Zapier tab, you can see 3 filters: All, Subscribed, and Unsubscribed.
- All section shows all created Zaps for your Linked Helper 2 account.
- Subscribed filter shows all active zaps (the ones that have Zap triggers on):
- Unsubscribed filter shows inactive Zaps (the ones that have Zap triggers off):
The Refresh button helps you to refresh changes that you've made in the Zapier account, e.g. change the status for Zaps by pulling Zap triggers on / off:
You can edit the name of your Zap by clicking the Edit button:
If you want to use the same Zap for another LinkedIn account, then you can reassign it to another LinkedIn account you manage with Linked Helper 2. Please, do the following:
- Choose the needed Zap in your Zaps list;
- Click the Attach to LinkedIn account button:
- Select the needed LinkedIn account;
- Click the Assign button.
By clicking the Open config instructions button you can reach the tutorial on how to create a Zap: