The LinkedIn Events feature provides members with an easy way to create and join professional Events that interest them, such as meetups, online workshops, seminars, and more. LinkedIn members can use the feature to find and join communities, grow their business, network with others, and learn new skills.
Linked Helper 2 can help you to automatically invite your connections via this native LinkedIn functionality to attend a LinkedIn event.
Keep in mind that you won't be able to invite your connections to attend an event if:
- The event was already completed
- You are not the organizer of the event and the event is private.
In order to be able to invite connections to attend an event while being an attendee the event has to be public. The event visibility cant be changed once the event is created: Visibility and Privacy settings for LinkedIn events
In the "General" tab of the action, you should enter your event identifier or URL in the respective field. Let`s take the LinkedIn event page as an example.
- Identifiers (basically, part of the link after https://www.linkedin.com/event/)
- 6718864552915697664 - Base ID. That ID will be displayed if you'll open the event page from the LinkedIn search page.
- productmanagementlivechatbylink6718864552915697664 - ID with the name of the event. That ID will be displayed if you'll open the event page through the "Events" section of your "Home" page.
Also, it`s possible to:
- name the action;
- postpone its start if needed:
Linked Helper can automatically add or delete tags after a profile was successfully processed by a given action. You just need to navigate to the "Tags" tab of the action, write a tag name in the respective textbox, and press "Enter" on your keyboard: How to use tags in Linked Helper?
In the Delay settings tab you can:
- adjust Bunch size and Timeout between bunches (1) to limit profiles processed daily for this action.
- adjust timeouts between steps in one click (2) or each timeout separately (3) to avoid issues with LinkedIn:
If the contacts that you are trying to invite don't have their first and last name scraped (i.e. they were uploaded from the external source), then Linked Helper 2 will first visit such contacts' profile pages to scrape all available data before inviting a contact to the Event.