LinkedIn can detect that you are managing several LinkedIn accounts in one browser instance. In order to avoid such detection, each LinkedIn account is managed in a separate instance which has its own cache and cookies data. Unfortunately, it is not possible to delete a LinkedIn account out of your Linked Helper 2 Launcher permanently due to safety and possible database consistency issues. However, you can log out of unneeded LinkedIn accounts, delete their passwords, and archive them.
Important: Linked Helper 2 links an instance* to the very first LinkedIn account you logged in via the instance, and you can't use an already created instance for other LinkedIn accounts. The general rule is to create a new instance (LinkedIn accounts menu => Add new) when adding another LinkedIn account, not to logout from one account and login to another via the same window.
How to archive a LinkedIn account
Please, do the following:
1. Run the account you want to archive by clicking the Start button in the LinkedIn accounts section:
2. Log out from your LinkedIn account:
3. Close the instance by clicking the Close button:
4. Select the account and click the Edit button:
5. Delete the password for the LinkedIn account from the instance. We recommend not changing the email, or at least make sure that the email has the name of the LinkedIn account you managed because this instance can't be used for another LinkedIn account (Linked Helper 2 links LinkedIn accounts to instances and you can't use already created instances for another LinkedIn accounts).
After deleting the password and changing the email, click on the Save button:
6. Archive the unnecessary LinkedIn account by clicking the Archive button:
Done! You can check your archived LinkedIn accounts by choosing the Archived filter:
How to unarchive a LinkedIn account
In order to unarchive a LinkedIn account, you need to do the following:
1. Go to the LinkedIn accounts section and choose the Archived filter:
2. Select the account that you want to unarchive and click the Unarchive button:
3. If needed, change the email and add the password of the unarchived LinkedIn account. Please, note that the already used instance can't be used for another LinkedIn account (Linked Helper 2 links LinkedIn accounts to instances and you can't use already created instances for other LinkedIn accounts).
Done! To see all active accounts you need to choose the In use filter:
*Linked Helper instance is a window of the Linked Helper program where a LinkedIn account is opened. Each instance has its own set of browser data such as cache, cookies, log files, etc.