With Linked Helper you can set up a funnel of actions and process profiles through it. The program can automatically like and comment posts and articles on targeted profiles' activity pages via the respective action which can be added to your Workflow:
This action is a perfect fit for sellers who want to warm their leads up before inviting.
Please note that:
- if the first X posts / articles have already been liked by you, then Linked Helper will like the next X posts / articles that haven't been liked yet;
- Linked Helper leaves comments only after liking post or article, if you set up 0 likes for both of them, then Linked Helper won't comment anything;
- if you set the action to like X posts / articles but a profile has only posts and doesn't have any articles - Linked Helper will like X posts and switch to the next profile, moving the previous one into "Skipped" list if there is an Action below; if Like and comment posts and articles Action is the last in the Workflow, profiles will be moved to the Failed list;
- if there are no posts / articles to like, then Linked Helper will move the profile to the "Skipped" list and navigate to the next one from the "Queue".
You can switch between several of its tabs to configure your action. In the General tab, it is possible to:
- set a name for the action (1);
- postpone it with "Start At" option (2);
- change the platform where the profiles will be processed (3). In fact, you can like and comment posts and articles only in Basic LinkedIn, so the platform will be changed for the next Action provided that it can be carried out in that platform, otherwise the next Action will be executed in Basic LinkedIn as well; you can learn more about changing platform from this instruction;
- select how many posts and articles will be liked (4). For example, if you set the Action to like 2 posts and 2 articles, then Linked Helper will like the first 2 posts and articles from the profile's recent activity page;
- enable commenting option to add a comment to the post or article (5). The text of a comment should be added in the Comment template tab, refer to this article for more information: How to create message templates
In the Tags tab you can set up automated tags for successfully processed profiles - how to use tags in Linked Helper:
In the Delay settings tab you can:
- set up Bunch size (the number of profiles that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep), and Timeout between bunches (the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of profiles). If needed, you can limit a certain action of the Workflow to a specific number of profiles per set period of time;
- choose the text input method for your comment. Linked Helper offers three options for that: Random - the program will choose the input method itself; Insert - the comment will be pasted into the text field; Type - the comment will be typed imitating human behavior;
- set up how fast this action will work by switching between the FAST and SAFE timeouts, as well as tweaking the pauses between steps manually. Please check the general article about working hours and limits.
Here are some articles from our blog that you may find helpful:
- How to get more LinkedIn followers and likes in 2022 – the most time-saving method
- Invite people to follow your LinkedIn page & promote a webinar automatically
- How to make more connections on LinkedIn & manage them with one automated CRM
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.