With Linked Helper you can set up a funnel of actions and process profiles through it. Linked Helper can automatically like posts and articles on targeted profiles' activity page with "Like posts and articles" action which can be added to your Workflow:
You can switch between several of its tabs to configure your action:
In the General settings tab, it is possible to:
- set a name for the action;
- postpone it with "Start At" option;
- change the platform where the profiles will be processed (in fact, you can like posts and articles only in Basic LinkedIn, so the platform will be changed for the next Action provided that it can be carried out in that platform, otherwise the next Action will be executed in Basic LinkedIn as well; you can learn more about changing platform from this instruction);
- select how many posts and articles will be liked. For example, if you set the Action to like 2 posts and 2 articles, then Linked Helper will like the first 2 posts and articles from the profile's recent activity page.
Please, note that:
- if the first X posts / articles were already liked by you, then Linked Helper will like the next X posts / articles that were not liked yet (e.g. if the first 2 posts and articles were already liked, Linked Helper will try to like the next 2 posts/articles after them);
- if you set to like X posts/articles but this profile has only posts and doesn't have any articles - Linked Helper will like X posts and switch to the next profile, moving this one into "Successful" list;
- if there are no posts / articles to like, then Linked Helper will move the profile to the "Successful" list and navigate to the next profile from "Queue".
In the Tags tab you can set up automated tags for successfully processed profiles: how to use tags in Linked Helper:
In the Delay settings tab you can:
- set up Bunch size - the number of profiles that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep, and Timeout between bunches - the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of profiles. You can limit an action to 50 profiles per day;
- set up how fast this action will work by switching between the FAST and SAFE timeouts, as well as tweaking the pauses between steps manually: please check the general article about working hours and limits
All profiles from the "Successful" sub-list are moved to the next action queue (if there is one).