"Accept Invites" is one of the Linked Helper functions that allows you to automatically accept invitations on LinkedIn.
Unlike any other Action, such as Profiles Auto-Follower or Group Inviter, "Accept Invites" is not available in the Workflow of a Campaign.
Please note that:
- "Accept Invites"function is built-in into Filter contacts out of my network (keep 1st level only) action, so it is possible to automatically accept invitations when a campaign is running.
- "Accept Invites" doesn't accept invitations to groups or organizations
- "Accept Invites" works as a separate function - you won't be able to run any campaign or function at the same time with accepting invites
- "Accept Invites" is not included in daily statistics and won't affect your daily limits
- If you decline the profile's invitation, he/she won't be able to reinvite you within the next three weeks.
You can find it in:
- Campaigns list, if Basic UI is used:
- Functions menu, if Advanced UI is used:
The function works similar to Sent invites canceller action: it does not have any list to collect profiles to before or after the execution. Once it is started, Linked Helper navigates to the Manage invitations page (https://www.linkedin.com/mynetwork/invitation-manager/?invitationType=CONNECTION) and begins to accept invitations one by one from the latest to the earliest.
There any no settings for this function at all, i.e. you cannot choose the date before which the invitations should be accepted, all received invitations will be accepted unless you stop the function, hence if you need to reject some of them, it is a good idea to review the profiles and click Ignore on those invites you do not want to Linked Helper to accept.