In this article we'll show you how Linked Helper can be integrated with different CRMs such as Salesforse, HubSpot, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, etc., as well as with Google Sheets or any other 3rd party application by using a super powerful integration platform Integromat. Our choice falls on Integromat due to it being the leading integration platform on the market with reasonable pricing.
Starting from application version 1.11.1 webhook also can send the last message and last reply from a specific profile or full / campaign messaging history. Please, check this article for more info - Messaging history in Linked Helper
In this article, the integration will be with Google Sheets. Author of this manual assumes that you already have a Linked Helper installed and have an account with our service.
- Create an account with Integromat - https://www.integromat.com. After creating an account and confirming it, you will be redirected to the Dashboard.
- Click on ‘Create a new scenario’:
- Click ‘skip’ on the next step:
- In ‘New scenario’ add a new module - ‘Webhook’. Select ‘Custom webhook’.
- Add a new webhook, select a name and click ‘Save’. Now you added a webhook and Integromat has generated a webhook URL. This URL needs to be inserted in Linked Helper action ‘Send person to a webhook’. We will add a campaign in the next step.
- Create a campaign in Linked Helper with Visit & Extract profiles and Send person to webhook actions. Please note that you will be requested to copy and paste a link from Custom webhook to Send person to webhook action. Manuals below help you to create a campaign and set it up:
- Now go back to Integromat and add a second step in the scenario. Click 'OK' on the Webhooks popup if you haven't done that yet, then click ‘Add another module’, select ‘Google Sheets’, click on ‘Add new row’. Login to your Google account:
- You need to have Google Sheet document with column headers already created in your Google Drive to proceed with the next step. If you don't have a sheet for this purpose yet, then you can use the link to Google Spreadsheet that contains the headers which are submitted via webhook - Linked Helper 2 Webhook column headers. You can copy it to your Google Drive and use it as an example.
Please, note that the number of Educations, Messengers, Positions, Phone numbers, Websites, Languages, and messaging history columns can be adjusted in the Send person to webhook action (see screenshot below). If you do not need a certain column, you can delete it from your spreadsheet.
- Now integrate the already created spreadsheet where data will be pushed to:
- Choose ‘Select spreadsheet and sheet’ option;
- Select your document in a dropdown menu;
- Select the document and page
- Enable ‘Table contains headers’ option.
- Click ‘OK’.
- In order to be able to select data from the JSON array you need to send one profile to Integromat webhook. To do this, please:
- Click ‘Run once’ in the Integromat scenario.
- Add one profile to Linked Helper campaign you previously created and start the campaign.
- After the Linked Helper campaign is finished, Integromat logs will show ‘The scenario run was completed’ as the last row which means you are ready to select data from Linked Helper to finish this setup.
- Click on the ‘Google Sheets’ module.
- Click on fields and select needed data to be sent to your table, then click ‘OK’ to save parameters.
- In your Google document, add headers in respective columns if needed, click "OK'.
- Now we have finished this webhook scenario and ready for work, click on the ‘Save’ button, go back to the main menu and enable this scenario.
- Now run the campaign in Linked Helper and everything from it will be sent to Google Sheet document.
Here is a list of columns that you can find in exported CSV file from Linked Helper(and send it via Webhook). Columns from id to followers are related to the specific Linkedin profiles. Some of the details can be found here.
|location_name||Shows location (country and region)|
|address||Shows address of connection|
|badges_open_link||shows if this profile is open. If it is, you can send a free inmail to this profile.|
|current_company||shows the latest company where the profile was emploed|
|tags||tags assigned by campaign or user in LH2|
|add_to_target_date||shows when a contact was added to your campaign|
|result_created_at||shows when to contact was processed the last time|
Message_1 type fields show the message sender, content, and date when the message was sent.
|replied_message_1_from||Replied_message_1 type field shows reply from the profile with reply sender, reply content, and date when the reply was sent.|
|third_party_email_1||Emails found via Snov.io integration|
|b447e140698e51f3dc50727865bfe9a9||This is a checksum field for validation of profile data for page navigation. Details can be found here|
|action_type||Type of the action, i.e. Send person to webhook or Check for replies.|
|my_id||LinkedIn account instance ID|
|my_email||LinkedIn account email|
|my_full_name||LinkedIn account name|