With Linked Helper you can set up a funnel of actions and process profiles through it. "Find Profile Emails" is one of Linked Helper's actions that can be added to your workflow.
As you probably already know, not so long ago LinkedIn implemented a weekly invitation limit for all its users so now you're able to invite only about 100 profiles a week. So, if previously you could invite 100 contacts per day, 7 days a week, now you're allowed to do only 100 invites on Monday or Tuesday, for example, and then have to wait till the next week for the limit to be lifted.
"Find Profile Emails" can be useful in this case for finding emails of your 2nd/3rd connections and sending a further invitation by email.
How does the Action work
"Find profile emails" allows you to find emails of the 2nd or 3rd-degree connections using LH Email Finder or Snov.io integration. The main advantage of this action is that it doesn't necessarily need to visit a profile to find its email address. It will start visiting the profile only if there is not enough data for email search. Basically, it means that you can save some additional daily actions because they won't be spent on visiting the profile to get his/her email.
After you collected profiles and started the campaign:
If LH Email Finder is enabled, Linked Helper will populate the email of the profile in CRM based on data from LH Email Finder. The program simply takes the ID of the profile from the Queue and matches it to the IDs in the Linked Helper Email Finder database. If the match is found, the Action downloads it into your CRM, if match is not found, then Linked Helper visits the profile in order to get the most up to date information about the profile and to try the search again.
But where those emails come from? When you connect to a profile, you can scrape its email address and other data like URL, first / last names, etc. For many other our clients your 1st-degree connection is only 2nd or 3rd-degree connection to whom they would like to send an invite. With LH Email Finder it's now possible for anyone to share the data about his 1st-degree connections to get the same information about his 2nd / 3rd-degree connections from other our customers. In other words, you can contribute the data you collected for the ability to get emails of your 2nd / 3rd-degree connections in return to be able to invite them by their email addresses in LinkedIn.
If Snov.io integration is enabled, Linked Helper will go to profile and its company pages to extract company info, domain, and then fetches email via Snov.io.
One successfully processed profiles uses one credit. At the same time, Linked Helper can find several email addresses for one profile from one or two sources, i.e. even if only LH Email Finder option is enabled, two or more emails can be found for the profile, for example, the first email is personal and another is job email address.
In the General tab, it is possible to:
- set a name for the action;
- postpone the start of the action with the "Start At" button;
- select LH Email Finder which allows customers who agreed with the Terms to search for information about LinkedIn connections in the LH Email Finder Database without accessing LinkedIn.
- select Snov.io integration to make Linked Helper visit those profiles first and with the help of Snov.io get emails. You can also store found profiles in a custom Snov.io list if needed.
Check this article for detailed instructions on getting API keys: Get Snov.io API keys
In the Tags tab you can:
- set up automated tags for successfully processed profiles: how to use tags in Linked Helper:
In the Delay settings tab you can:
- set up Bunch size - the number of profiles that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep, and Timeout between bunches - the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of profiles.
- set up how fast this action will work by switching between the FAST and SAFE timeouts, as well as tweaking the pauses between steps manually: please check the general article about working hours and limits:
Get Snov.io API keys
If you already have Snov.io account and logged in, please click on "Where can I find my Snov.io credentials" to get redirected to your Snov.io API credentials:
In case you are not logged in Snov.io or don't have an account yet, create an account or log in:
After that, please:
- Navigate to https://app.snov.io/account#/integrations/linked-helper to get to the page with your API credentials. You should see something like this:
- Copy and paste those credentials: