Snov.io allows you to send a sequence of emails to many recipients. Linked Helper 2 can send your lead's info to Snov.io campaigns automatically, so you can not only message then in LinkedIn, but also follow-up with them via email. At the moment Linked Helper will send only first and last name, email, company and position.
Here you can see three tabs:
In the General tab you can:
- set a name for action;
- postpone action execution via the Start at option;
- Insert Snov.io API to integrate your account (how to find API);
- Select the needed Snov.io campaign in the drop-down menu.
Select the name of the needed campaign in the list and click the Close button:
In the Tags tab, you can set up\remove tags automatically to the successfully processed contacts - how to use tags in Linked Helper 2:
Delay settings tab
Here in this tab, you can set up the number of profiles that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep in the Bunch size setting. Here you can set up the big number as it is not counted in your LinkedIn daily actions statistics.
In the Timeout between bunches setting, you can set up the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of profiles.
Get Snov.io API keys
If you already have a Snov.io account and are logged in, please click on "Where can I find my Snov.io API credentials" to get redirected to your Snov.io API credentials:
In case you are not logged in Snov.io or don't have an account yet, create an account or log in:
After that, please:
- Navigate to https://app.snov.io/account#/integrations/linked-helper to get to the page with your API credentials. You should see something like this:
- Copy and paste those credentials into the Send person to Snov.io campaign action in Linked Helper 2: