One of the actions that can be used to overcome LinkedIn weekly invitation limit is Message to group members. It is able to send messages to your 2nd or 3rd-degree connections if you're participants of the same group. And you even don't need to be an owner, just a member.
You can switch between 5 tabs to adjust the settings:
In the General tab, it is possible to:
- postpone action execution via the 'Start at' option;
- switch on reply detection: when Reject if a contact replied after # setting is enabled, Linked Helper takes the date of sent message/invitation from the above action in the current campaign and searches for any reply sent after the date the message above was sent. This option is available only if there is 'Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts or another 'Message to 1st connections' actions above current action. Important: this functionality cannot detect replies that were sent as InMails.
- switch on rejecting already messaged profiles: when Reject if you messaged a contact after # setting is enabled, Linked Helper won't message those who were already messaged by you after the previous message sent by Linked Helper 2.
In the Message tab, you can set up a subject and a message template itself (including images that can be sent to the profiles):
In the Tags tab, where you can set up automated tags for successfully processed profiles: how to use tags in Linked Helper;
Delay settings tab
In the Delay settings tab you can:
- set up Bunch size - the number of profiles that will be processed in one go before Action goes to sleep, and Timeout between bunches - the time during which the Action will be sleeping before proceeding with the next bunch of profiles. You can limit an action to 50 profiles per day;
- choose the text input method for your invitation message. Linked Helper 2 offers three options for that. Random method - Linked Helper 2 will choose the input method itself; Insert - your message will be pasted into the text field; Type - your message will be typed as you'd type it manually yourself using the keyboard;
- set up how fast this action will work by switching between the FAST and SAFE timeouts, as well as tweaking the pauses between steps manually: please check the general article about working hours and limits:
Send replied to webhook
Here you can integrate Linked Helper with any other third-party CRM that supports webhooks and send those who replied (and the reply text as well) to your previous message to the CRM.
Advanced settings tab
In case if you want to skip sending messages to contacts who replied to you with a certain phrase (or you sent them a certain phrase), then you need to enable the Filter by content option. You can find it in the Advanced settings tab of the Message to 1st connections | Group members action.
Note: Reject if a contact replied after # and Reject if you messaged after settings have the priority over this one.
You can see several filters there. The Reject if any of previous messages sent by filter is used to indicate the sender of the content that needs to be found in the messaging history.
- If you choose the You (1) option, it means that Linked Helper 2 needs to find your message that contains a certain phrase or expression.
- If you choose the Contact (2) option, then it means that LH 2 needs to find a recipient's message that contains a certain phrase or expression.
- If you choose the Any of you (3) option, then LH 2 needs to find a certain phrase or expression in the messages both from you and your recipients.